Looking for experiences to relax or renew your group? Check out these five ways to get inspired:
- The Caribbean’s first, and only, Himalayan salt therapy lounge at Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spain Jamaica provides the perfect spot to promote creativity and efficiency for brainstorms or breakout sessions.
- At The Inns of Aurora, an hour outside Syracuse and Rochester, New York, groups can join the director of serenity for guided nature basking walks through the historic town. It is an immersive experience in the surrounding flora, inspiring meaningful discussions about local natural wonders, history, art and architecture.
- Well & Being Spa at the AAA Five Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess now offers a twist on the ancient tradition of sound bathing. As guests are cradled by long-running silks supported from the ceiling, the resonance of singing bowls and guided visualization centers the spirit and releases the mind.
- During violin meditation sessions at Red Rock Spa by Well & Being, groups at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Las Vegas can reset both body and mind through calming vibrations of live violin along with gently spoken visualizations by Rebecca Sabine, a violinist in Celine Dion’s orchestra and member of the Las Vegas Philharmonic.
- Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health’sRISE program in Stockbridge, Massachusetts, is an evidence-based training program that teaches people how to achieve mindfulness with intention and skill. When visiting Kripalu, your group can enjoy RISE Bite, a 90-minute version that introduces participants to tools to help manage day-to-day stress in the workplace.